How You Can Win CD's & Other Prizes on Q90 FM
Q Breakfast Club Contests
|6:40 AM||Wide Open Trivia|
|7:30 AM||Multi Choice Trivia|
|8:00 AM||DJ's Choice...TBD|
Afternoon Traffic Jam Contests
|2:40 PM||Brain Buster; True/False Tuesday; Where Are We Wednesday; Fake Law Friday|
|3:40 PM||Food Trivia|
|4:40 PM||Traffic Jam Trivia|
|5:00 PM||DJ's Choice...TBD|
- Tenth Avenue North - 'The Struggle'
- Everyone who wins this week also gets the latest CD from Phil Wickham, 'The Ascension'. Both artist will be at the Weidner Center Wednesday, October 22nd.
- Remedy Drive - 'Commodity'
- Win the latest CD from Remedy Drive, plus the new EP from Tenth Avenue North, all this week.
- Contest Guidelines for Lakeshore Communications and Q90 FM
Winners of any contest and members of their household must wait at least 30 days before entering any other contest on WORQ. This includes, but is not limited to, contests where persons participate on the internet through social media, polls, email or the like. Some families even mark the date they last won on a centrally located calendar. This 30 DAY RESTRICTION does not apply when winning is based on a drawing.
Unless otherwise indicated, all prizes must be picked up at the Q-90 FM studios at 1253 Scheuring Rd, Building 2B De Pere, WI 54115 within 30 days of winning. Listeners are welcome to send the appropriate amount to cover postage if they choose to have their prize mailed. Immediate family members of Lakeshore Communications may not participate or receive prizes for contests.
Winners are responsible for any tax liability and additional costs not described as a prize. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize/merchandise.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the sponsor, radio station, and its agencies to use the winners name, likeness, and/or voice for the purpose of advertising and trade without further compensation.
The management of Lakeshore Communications acts as the sole judge, interpreter, and enforcer of contest rules and official declaration of winners. Rules are subject to change. Changes will be posted at q90fm.com.
- Word on the Way
- If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.
- — Philippians 2:1-2