How You Can Win CD's & Other Prizes on Q90 FM
|7:30 AM||Multi-Choice Triva|
|3:40 PM||Bible Trivia|
|4:40 PM||Monday & Wednesday - Verve Energy Drinks Giveaway|
|Watch for random giveaways and surveys on Facebook and Q90FM.com front page for chances to win family-friendly prizes, too.|
CD TWIN PACK
- TBA - 800 979 9010 X 1
- Scotty and Dave have free Q90 artists CDs to win and a few other suprises in store in March.
- Among the Thirsty - & Wow Hits Party Mix
- Everyone who wins this week qualifies for the Among the Thirsty Grand Prize featuring: -Journal -Coffee Mug -2.5 oz. bag of Land of a Thousand Hills coffee -An autographed copy of “Who You Say I Am” from Among The Thirsty.
- Contest Guidelines for Lakeshore Communications and Q90 FM
Winners of any contest and members of their household must wait at least 30 days before entering any other contest on WORQ. This includes, but is not limited to, contests where persons participate on the internet through social media, polls, email or the like. Some families even mark the date they last won on a centrally located calendar. This 30 DAY RESTRICTION does not apply when winning is based on a drawing.
Unless otherwise indicated, all prizes must be picked up at the Q-90 FM studios at 1253 Scheuring Rd, Building 2B De Pere, WI 54115 within 30 days of winning. Listeners are welcome to send the appropriate amount to cover postage if they choose to have their prize mailed. Immediate family members of Lakeshore Communications may not participate or receive prizes for contests.
Winners are responsible for any tax liability and additional costs not described as a prize. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize/merchandise.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the sponsor, radio station, and its agencies to use the winners name, likeness, and/or voice for the purpose of advertising and trade without further compensation.
The management of Lakeshore Communications acts as the sole judge, interpreter, and enforcer of contest rules and official declaration of winners. Rules are subject to change. Changes will be posted at q90fm.com.
- Word on the Way
- I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need.
- — Philippians 4:12